Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Warhammer : Seven Favorites

Syp has suggested that we all write our seven favorite things about Warhammer Online.
so in the spirit of positive thinking here goes my seven :

Favorite Zone:
Ellyrion . I've only been through T3 so far , but I absolutely love the visual style of the zone .
I've grown to enjoy High Pass as well the lore and atmosphere of the zone are tremendous .

Favorite Race:
Chaos . with Dark elves a very close second .

Favorite Career:
oh my tough one . do i really have to choose ? that being said
my main the chaos Chosen wins out by the slightest of margins .

Favorite WAR Feature:
Careers . Mythic has done an excellent job imo fleshing out the career mechanics and
they are all very enjoyable to play . RvR and Public Quests are huge + in my book also !

Favorite Skill:
Raze (morale 2) on my Chosen . the HoT on my Zealot , throwing a flask 100 feet to my target never gets old . Gust of Wind on the Sword Master. running into a group of ennemies and sending flying away in all direction makes me chuckle every time ! PUuuuunnnnt wooo !

Favorite Scenario:
Stone Troll Crossing with a guild group is fantastic . with coordination and teamwork we were able to win against teams that out-match us rank wise . for pure goold old head bashing pvp , Mourkain and Nordenwatch take the pie though !

Favorite Live Event:
I enjoyed the Night of murder Live event . I enjoyed the lore behind it , and the event itself made for some interesting PVP and it didn't feel too grindy . Heavy metal comes second just for the awsomeness that is the Reikland factory scenario ! please put it back in Game !

so what are your favorite seven ?

No comments: